Wader Safety?

Kenny schram and I jumped off the walking bridge over the Delaware River in rubber boot foot waders with no belts went to bottom and with waders full of water we just came to the top and floated along with no air in the waders and floated. Big thing is don't panic. We proved as long as you open eyes and not panic you'll float

Kenny schram and I jumped off the walking bridge over the Delaware River in rubber boot foot waders with no belts went to bottom and with waders full of water we just came to the top and floated along with no air in the waders and floated. Big thing is don't panic. We proved as long as you open eyes and not panic you'll float
Yes, you'll float but if the water temp is below 63 degrees you'll die of hypothermia in 10 minutes.

Yes, you'll float but if the water temp is below 63 degrees you'll die of hypothermia in 10 minutes.
As long as "cold shock” does not effect you most charts say you can survive being in water 50-60 degree water for 1-2 hours. Don’t ask me to test this out lol

Anyone ever consider using an inflatable life jacket? I thought it might be a good idea since I always fish alone and avoid people like the plague.

Back