New member from NEPA

T

tcg

Good Evening All,

I stated fly fishing and tying in the 70’s yes, I’m an old guy. About 15 years ago I stopped doing both. Recently I decided my vice has sat on the desk unused way to long. After doing web research to answer some questions I found PAFF. Wow, I said to myself this is a good one. So here I am.

Good Evening All,

I stated fly fishing and tying in the 70’s yes, I’m an old guy. About 15 years ago I stopped doing both. Recently I decided my vice has sat on the desk unused way . After doing web research to answer some questions I found PAFF. Wow, I said to myself this is a good one. So here I am.
I believe that you will like this site. One old guy to another. Caught my first trout on a fly in the early 70s. Tying came later.

Good Evening All,

I stated fly fishing and tying in the 70’s yes, I’m an old guy. About 15 years ago I stopped doing both. Recently I decided my vice has sat on the desk unused way to long. After doing web research to answer some questions I found PAFF. Wow, I said to myself this is a good one. So here I am.
Welcome! Where are you located in NEPA?

Welcome to you!

I believe that you will like this site. One old guy to another. Caught my first trout on a fly in the early 70s. Tying came later.
The more I've looked around the site the more I'm impressed. My first trout caught on one of my flies was with a calf-wing coachman.

I used to fish that area regularly. Used to fish the upper part of Bowman’s Creek

Welcome aboard .GG

Back