Looney Tunes Swap

No problem, Terry, glad I could answer your question and I look forward to whatever you add to this swap! I do love ANYTHING with the Clouser name on it!

Kim

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
10 days left to register!
The swap IS a go AND we still can fit
5 more swappers in yet!
Anyone interested? Flies are due 2/13
and the swap is open to ALL tyers!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

So far we need to tie for the 5 other folks in the swap correct?

Nope. We HAVE 7 swappers now and if the registration closed today you'd need to tie 7 flies. That is the current number that are registered. The five is the number of people that could still register for this swap. My swaps run once we hit a minimum of 6 tyers and close at a maximum of 12 tyers.

Does that help make this as clear as mud? :unsure: Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I'm happy to help you out.

Kim

BTW, I am looking forward to seeing those White Death flies!

Final count for this swap and registration is closed.

1- JimNovo - West Branch Caddis
2- dc410 - Olive Wooly Bomber
3- lprudente - Sulphur Usual
4- PatchezMDM - White Death
5- Terry Murphy -Clouser Madtom
6 - Shimedog - Slumpbuster
7- laszlo - Black Mamba

This means that all of you will need to tie 7 flies each. I look forward to seeing your ties!

Kim

Since this is my first swap I was wondering what everyone uses as a swap box? I was thinking those Skoal can boxes I get when I bought flies. Would that be acceptable?

It might be a bit small because there may be a couple squirrel Zonker style flies. You may want to send 2 to make sure -this should NOT affect the postage rate any. I've tied 3 fly patterns for this swap (I can never make up my mind!) so you are looking at getting at least 8 flies back in the mail (one of mine involves a zonker strip and one is a crawfish pattern).

Kim

Damn. Looks like I missed the deadline on this. I’ll have to catch the next one.

I got your flies in the mail about 4 days ago and forgot to let you know that they came in! Nice ties and a great start to this swap!

Kim

Kim,

I put my flies in my the mail this morning. I would think you should have them sometime mid week. Thanks.

Thank you! Sorry I could not find you guys on Saturday! I did get a nice tour of that part of your state though! :rolleyes:

Kim

I should be able to get mine in the mail tomorrow morning.

Sent mine today but I think I forgot to stamp return envelope.

No problem, I'll cover the return this time. You can make it up in the next swap. (After 12 years I've done the same thing!

Kim

No problem, I'll cover the return this time. You can make it up in the next swap. (After 12 years I've done the same thing!

Kim
I will send you some bass and bluegill patterns to make up the cost .
Thanks

Flies are inbound Kim. I hope I sent everything right.

Back