ISO Drift Boat

Just left BZN. Could have picked up a delivery fee to pay for the gas.

If I was driving out west to fish that was the idea, pick a boat up and bring it back east and it would defray a lot of the costs of your trip

August. Need to get the boy back to MSU

In following up on this thread, I made a phone call or two to see if any of the lesser known places might have had a drift boat available for sale. I found a dealer who has four boats coming in and he gets new stock every two months. The bad news is drift boats used to be cheap or cheaper. I don't think that you're going to get in a new Hyde for less than 13 Grand. The good news is I was met with a mutual business proposal that might make me a pretty nice chunk of money 🤣🤣.

I think Jay said you were going out this Summer. He has a nice RO low side.
I've cancelled that plan. I'm somewhere between can't afford and refuse to pay 4x - 5x the price I looked at 6 months ago. That dream will need to wait.

Look at used raft or hooligan/fly raft rig. More user friendly for hitting stuff, way cheaper and more available
Very good suggestion! My Flycraft Stealth X was just right for the Lower East and upper West Branches of the Delaware (yesterday and this morning). Despite the fairly low flows, I only got out 2x to drag on the East, not at all on the West.

Bonuses:
1. No trailer required. I have a bed extender so I can put it in the back of my Tacoma.
2. Options open up with the lighter rafts vs. the hard hull drift boats (ie, drift lower flows, put and take out where there are no ramps).
3. Lower maintenance efforts and costs.

Mike,

I'm not sure you want to be guided out of a fly craft. You really need something with a bit more room.

Currently in the market to purchase a drift boat. Prefer a low side. If you know anyone looking to move one reach out. Will award a $50 finders fee.

Shane
I have been planning to post my boat for sale. Hare are some of the details - it is a Koffler 12' 2 man white pram. If you are interested let me know. I will be pleased to answer any questions.
Rich

I have been planning to post my boat for sale. Hare are some of the details - it is a Koffler 12' 2 man white pram. If you are interested let me know. I will be pleased to answer any questions.
Rich
Correction - Koffler white water pram.

Found a Boat and I am picking it up next week. 30 minutes from the West Branch. 3k and in great condition. Think I got lucky.
Clacka

Clacka1
Clacka1
Clacka

Back