ISO Drift Boat

SBecker

SBecker

Currently in the market to purchase a drift boat. Prefer a low side. If you know anyone looking to move one reach out. Will award a $50 finders fee.

Shane

You've missed at least 2 that I'm aware of. I can tell you that it's VERY SLIM PICKINGS. I called my boat builder to get a part and they told me that it's 14 to 18 months wait time if you order today. 😬😳

Are you part of any Facebook groups? I saw a couple for sale there but they were pretty far away.... like Colorado.

You've missed at least 2 that I'm aware of. I can tell you that it's VERY SLIM PICKINGS. I called my boat builder to get a part and they told me that it's 14 to 18 months wait time if you order today. 😬😳

Are you part of any Facebook groups? I saw a couple for sale there but they were pretty far away.... like

I could have purchased a Hyde, but it was a high side. Part of pretty many groups. Figured I would post here and just see.

This is all from Google, no clue if you've seen these ads.

Someone is trying to sell a 9 year old Pavatti in North jersey for 14k.

There is a Boulder boat works boat in Ithaca that is cheap but I'm not crazy about the layout.

If I bought a new one I'd probably get a low side, but I think you're probably better off getting what you can now. If you hate it there is obviously a market to get rid of it.

There is a Boulder boat works boat in Ithaca that is cheap but I'm not crazy about the layout.

If I bought a new one I'd probably get a low side, but I think you're probably better off getting what you can now. If you hate it there is obviously a market to get rid of it.
Yeah, not looking to spend 14k, haha. Can you share the link to the Boulder? I have been Googling without much luck.

I second the Facebook recommendation. I sold a Ro Skiff last year within hours of posting in a couple drift boat groups. Like many other things these days, it's a sellers market and they move quick and typically over asking price so you have to act quick and be willing to drive if you find what you're looking for.

Post on njflyfishing.com. I got mine there I think 6 or 7 years ago replying to an ad that was like a year old.

I thought I overpaid for what I got then but it's a bargain compared to now.

Are you part of any Facebook groups? I saw a couple for sale there but they were pretty far away.... like Colorado.

Just make sure you use particle board for the floor.

lmao!
No I was being serious, It is a good project to DYI. Their are plans and even kits out there.
I DIY, built a kayak about 30 years ago.
I rented a mold and built one.
I sold it for $600 15 years ago.
It was not very difficult and a pleasure to paddle your own.

I requested info about that one in Ithaca about a year ago and never heard back from them. I'm also from Ithaca and own a house in the Catskills (on the east branch) and have been ISO a drift boat as well.

lmao!
No I was being serious, It is a good project to DYI. Their are plans and even kits out there.
I DIY, built a kayak about 30 years ago.
I rented a mold and built one.
I sold it for $600 15 years ago.
It was not very difficult and a pleasure to paddle your own.
I've built two kayaks, one from a kit and a cedar strip boat from a set of plans. However, they're touring kayaks and though I've scraped some rocks, I'm feeling less reluctant about a wood drift boats. I've seen some decent prices for finished boats that others have built.

Back