Got room for another?

H

Hikermick

Hey all, I've been lurking for awhile and figured I'd better introduce myself and start asking questions. I'm from the Cleveland area and fly fishing your beautiful state has been a long distance love affair. My buddy and I have made a few trips every year to Neshanock Creek, Oil Creek and the Laurel Highlands waters. The entomology is as confusing to me as your regulations LoLs. We've been learning a little at a time through trial and error, I'm hoping the nice folks here can help me along a bit. Cheers!

There is an article about Neshanock Creek in the present issue of "Pennsylvania Outdoor News" that might be of interest to you. If you're a computer guru (I'm not), you might be able to access the article online somehow.

Welcome to the forum. I live in north of Baltimore but I’m originally from NE Ohio. Oddly enough, I have never actually done any FF in my home state. I’d like to try it sometime when we are back home to visit. I know trough fishing is limited, but I believe there are brook trout in NE Ohio streams.

Glad to have you aboard. GG

There is an article about Neshanock Creek in the present issue of "Pennsylvania Outdoor News" that might be of interest to you. If you're a computer guru (I'm not), you might be able to access the article online somehow.
Thanks I'll see if I can find it

Welcome to the forum. I live in north of Baltimore but I’m originally from NE Ohio. Oddly enough, I have never actually done any FF in my home state. I’d like to try it sometime when we are back home to visit. I know trough fishing is limited, but I believe there are brook trout in NE Ohio streams.
I'm not aware of any brook trout but we get the lake run steelhead which are quite fun. They generally are around November too early May, let me know if you're around and want to meet up

Hey all, I've been lurking for awhile and figured I'd better introduce myself and start asking questions. I'm from the Cleveland area and fly fishing your beautiful state has been a long distance love affair. My buddy and I have made a few trips every year to Neshanock Creek, Oil Creek and the Laurel Highlands waters. The entomology is as confusing to me as your regulations LoLs. We've been learning a little at a time through trial and error, I'm hoping the nice folks here can help me along a bit. Cheers!
Just don't rock the boat. ;)

Back