First casts with first rod

I will see you again! With a big smile!

Maxima12

Hi Baron--I'm in the exact same boat as the OP and found this forum after attending my first Trout Unlimited (Valley Forge chapter) monthly zoom meeting tonight.

I appreciate the link and I'll dive into the instructional videos. And to all of you, I look forward to interacting and learning here on PAFF. Looks like a great place to share info and learn.

Baron wrote:
Are you near Easton. There are some great spots I could mention that are especially good for learning. When I started My son turned me onto the Brian Flechsigs tutorials such as casting 101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jcgehADUUo

I've enjoyed allot of his info. don't agree with some, but his tutorials put me far ahead of learning alone.

Hi Baron--I'm in the exact same boat as the OP and found this forum after attending my first Trout Unlimited (Valley Forge chapter) monthly zoom meeting tonight.

I appreciate the link and I'll dive into the instructional videos. And to all of you, I look forward to interacting and learning here on PAFF. Looks like a great place to share info and learn.

Back