Favorite Youtube FF channels?

JeremyW

JeremyW

Got any favorite fly fishing channels?

Wild Fly and Blue Line Flies. Both are excellent. The Short Bus Diaries are my favorite.

Mill House, Skiff Wanderer and Eric Estrada are a few channels I like.

I like HugeFlyfisherman for the humor. He can get preachy about conservation and native fishery preservation, but don't we all? He also tests and advertises merch that I'll not likely pay that much money for, but I'm just cheap. He usually drops a new video every Monday.

I like Huge, he's funny. His video on the types of fly fishermen was spot on! He described one of the type of fly fishers as being 3 years into the hobby, has the nicest gear, and thinks he's a guide. I thought to myself "hey, that's me!". I like that he doesn't target one thing to bash, everyone eventually gets their dues. His jabs at Tenkara and Moonshine are always welcomed (and enjoyed) by me.

I subscribe the Huge Fly Fisherman on Youtube and look forward to a new episode every Monday.
Good stuff.

Dead Drift Outdoors

This site is from a Scandinavian jazz ensemble. They do the background music for the videos, but the focus is on the short stories and videography. I really enjoy them.
Jazz_and_Fly_Fishing

Back