Edison NJ Fly Fishing Show this weekend

This one is a bit farther than I would like to drive. I’ll be attending the show in Lancaster in March.

I’ll be there on Friday most likely, if anyone wants to say hi!
Jim

Enjoy Edison! I grew up with my dad taking me to the Edison fly show, great show.

Funny I was gonna do a post today about both local shows. I'm going to try and get to Edison on Friday.

I took off for Friday just in case. Also called venue to see if having the puppy at the booth is permitted. They said 'bring him'

Driving to that area sucks
Hey Man, that ain't right. Remember New Jersey is the Garden State. Let me give you the official greeting: "Welcome to New Jersey! No go to hell home."

This one is a bit farther than I would like to drive. I’ll be attending the show in Lancaster in March.
The Show in Edison is huge compared to Lancaster. Lucky for me it's a lot closer than fishing the Poconos.

Hey Man, that ain't right. Remember New Jersey is the Garden State. Let me give you the official greeting: "Welcome to New Jersey! No go to hell home."
…and pay the toll….and don’t bring any of your plastic bags….

If anybody from Berks or Lancaster county is going and would be up for a carpool, I might be convinced…

Back