Custom Beulah Switch Rod

jrmyln

jrmyln

Beulah Platinum 11" 8wt 4pc Switch rod custom built with REC Recoil stripping guides (20, 16, 12),Recoil snakes and tip top.
REC RGML nickel silver anodized machined aluminum reel seat with stabilized cocobolo insert. 10" foregrip 5.5" rear grip.
Black blank with silver trim wraps. Had my name on it but has been covered up and can easily be overwrapped. Each cork ring has been individually glued and turned on the blank. Nickel silver winding check and stainless offset hook keeper. I will also include a SA Mastery series WF8F Switch/Spey line. Includes flannel rod sock and will be shipped in a protective hard case. Rod and line has only been lawn cast. I've had it for over a year and just never got a chance to use it. Reel pictured is not available. Blanks alone go for $250 and there is well more than $125 in components and $75 for the line not to mention the labor to build it. I'm aksing $275 shipped for everything.

Attachments

• 600x450px-LL-f208122a_Switch001 (1).jpeg
    600x450px-LL-f208122a_Switch001 (1).jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 6
Interested in the rod if it's still available? Would you be able to send a few more pics? Sent PM w my info. Thx

Still available. Check your email for the pics!

Back