Campaign Ad for Stroudsburg as a Trout Town?

Nymph-wristed

Nymph-wristed

I am both sad and happy that Stroudsburg only has 9 votes. Honestly, part of me is totally fine with all you jamokes sipping scotch and smoking cigars in Millheim as it becomes the new Bellefonte :p

Anyway, a couple shots from this past Saturday of the most important part of a trout town in my book, meth heads living under bridges... no, wait, I meant trout.

20240504_070111.jpg

20240504_105245.jpg

I am both sad and happy that Stroudsburg only has 9 votes. Honestly, part of me is totally fine with all you jamokes sipping scotch and smoking cigars in Millheim as it becomes the new Bellefonte :p

Anyway, a couple shots from this past Saturday of the most important part of a trout town in my book, meth heads living under bridges... no, wait, I meant trout.

20240504_070111.jpg

20240504_105245.jpg
In my experience there are only hippies, bikers and Amish folk in Millheim. I haven't run into a scotch yet, but I'll keep looking.

Beautiful trout pics!

In my experience there are only hippies, bikers and Amish folk in Millheim. I haven't run into a scotch yet, but I'll keep looking.

Beautiful trout pics!

Hahaha, that is totally fair!

There are some great spots near Stroudsburg. It's a shame they let people turn it into a garbage dump. The amount of trash is unbelievable. I always carry my gun when I fish there.

Reactions: JLB
There are some great spots near Stroudsburg. It's a shame they let people turn it into a garbage dump. The amount of trash is unbelievable.
The amount of trash along Spring Creek used to be enormous too. Now the amount is small. Annual cleanups have totally changed the situation.

There are some great spots near Stroudsburg. It's a shame they let people turn it into a garbage dump. The amount of trash is unbelievable. I always carry my gun when I fish there.
Do you shoot at the trash?

Most spots are well kept, there’s really just 1 area that’s a major eyesore and can be a little sketch. Never really felt unsafe there but I’ve always left before dark.

Back