Winter Tone

One of the things I've learned about this forum is that guys online personas often times do not match up with their in person personas. Get out and fish with some of these guys and you will be less likely to get snarky with them. One guy in particular, who you all know but I will not name, can be a bit cranky on this board but in person, you can laugh from start to finish in a day of fishing. Just remember we all have one common thread hooking us together and I would venture to say it is the best thing going for all of us. Just my two cents.

Seems every year we get some cabin fever threads as Fishidiot said.
I have yet to see this place go to the dark side as some other forums have, and some continue to be even year round.

I just say what everyone else is thinking.

no, not a mind reader. Just not worried about what people are going to think. And im gunna say what other people are afraid to say. Someone has to stand up for the ones who cant stand up for themselves.

At least this isn't a spot burning thread ;-)

Phish_On,

I did that once on another forum regarding poaching and the poor quality of fishing in some fly fishing only sections because they get so much publicity, fishing pressure, and not much protection.
The community rant when on for two months.
Sorry I did it.

If browns like to eat raccoons then Huechen and Taimen must love them. I heard they use flies that look like fox squirrels to catch them.

Wrong.....Heuchen and Taimen eat Bigfoots and Mountain lions.

Someone post an updated Bigfoot or Pa Mountain lion link in OT. It's about that time.

I think that since the election is history the attitudes will improve,like the weather. Maybe it's due to a lack of sunshine and production of Vitamin D? GG

Back