western PA wild trout and sandwich symposium

yeah, might be a while till it warms up, but I do like that idea Kev! breakfast is my favorite meal.
I'd be up for getting together agian at primanti's again, maybe the first weekend of FEB? I think valentines day falls on the second weekend. or we could do it a bit later, doesn't matter to me, you guys don't have to twist my arm very hard to get me to a bar for a sandwich, beer and fishing talk. hopefully things will start warming up towards the end of feb so we can FISH!

DRYGUY,

I usually stand in the door way and pee out the front door. Is there a front door?

I am not sure what the bathrooms are like but my one buddy needed to take a deuce and it was the only toilet within 5 miles at the time. . . He is still alive. . .

I am down for anything Fishing and eating 2 things I love. . .

Oh yeah. . .and my wife too I guess. . .

Miller

Yeah, there's a front door, but I've never seen it open. Everyone going in and out of there seems to use that side door.
I've heard that they serve food in there. You eat anything from there?

they do serve food , a few years ago my friend had a cheeseburger from there..... he`s still alive today, no after effects...lol

jrcll -

That's a pretty strange spot along the clarion there. Besides the infamous halton hilton, there is a small church - with a portajohn right outside - about 100 yards down the road. In the middle of nowhere
One of my buddies was fishing in front of that church one sunday morning. And the pastor pulled in, started talking with him, and tried to get him to come in for the service.

and a lil further down the road some people must have gotten property cheap , they had a dozer in there and they cut a shelf on the hillside and put camping trailers there

we need to arrange another gathering , this time when dryflyguy, selfinflictedfunk, and jaybo41 can attend....and anyone else that is interested

I could be talked into this

When are we going to hit the ANF??? Maybe may 1st or 8th... or do you want to go later in the season after the hatches let up?

im interested in getting together also i would like to hit the anf let me know

ANF Mini Jam sounds good to me. I will be in WI fishing the Driftless Region from April 16-24th, but other than that am pretty much open.

I'm getting pretty booked up , but I'd love to go if it falls when I'm available.
jaybo, please give us a report on that area when you get back, looks like awesome fishing from what I've seen on tv!

i`m not sure i can make the beginning of may, but if i can we can use my camp as a base

i would be in for the anf trip to my camp is not far from jrcll. i would need to know a week or two ahead so i can get off work that saturday.

by bikerfish on 2010/4/5 6:53:52

I'm getting pretty booked up , but I'd love to go if it falls when I'm available.
jaybo, please give us a report on that area when you get back, looks like awesome fishing from what I've seen on tv!

I'm one step ahead of ya bikerfish. I'm taking a netbook, I'm fairly certain that I'll have net access at the place we're staying so my plan is to try and make a daily post with photos. I have been hearing for several years about it from ConMan---he lives in Chicago and fishes it frequently.

As for a trip to the ANF, I'd like to get up there sometime, whether it's a formal Mini Jam or just a get together of some sorts. If I don't make it, this will be the first year in at least 10 that I haven't made a trip to fish at least one stream.

jaybo14, i go to my camp alot, so i`m sure sometime this summer we can hit a few streams, and keep that streak alive...lol, and anyone one else that is interersted is welcome

by jrcll on 2010/4/6 19:25:08

jaybo14, i go to my camp alot, so i`m sure sometime this summer we can hit a few streams, and keep that streak alive...lol, and anyone one else that is interersted is welcome

Sounds good to me! :pint: Thanks for the invite/offer.

Back