THE OFFICIAL 5TH ANNUAL STEELHEAD JAM - Nov 8-10, 2013

I'm planning on coming up Thursday during the day, so if anyone else will be around let me know. I plan on fishing Friday, Saturday, and a few hours Sunday before heading home.

I won't be able to make it this year. The only weekend I will be able to get up there will be November 2. I will give a report of the conditions when I get back.

Sorry to hear that Groove, did you ever get a chance to email the pics from the spring jam? Norm

Add GG and "Moose" to the roster. GG

GG beat me to it today.
2 weeks out
ATTENDEES
Pro4mance
DanVerona
Toad
Leteras for a day or more
FarmerDave
Maro66pens
Albatross & Bruno possibly
Bikerfish
PcRay
GG & Moose

DKile sent me some PAFF stickers to hand out to those attending, I will have them with me.
Hopefully a few others will be coming also. Looking forward to it.

OK, i'm 100% back to attending at least Saturday. I'm driving up Friday night after work and should have all day Saturday to partake...Where's the meet-up point, or has that not been decided yet?

The meet up is at the pavilion at Folly's End Campground.
You can park along side the driveway going into the camp. Last year we met at 8 AM, but if there is a desire to move that by everyone attending we could do that too.

I'm out. Between last weekend (steelhead trip) and deer season coming up, my domestic points for overnight trips are running thin.

Anyone camping at folly's? Im trying to get up there thurs evening and stay till sat, maybe sun if its EPIC! I usually camp, but its nice to have some company around the campfire, though ive been known to drink alone!

You guys are going to catch it pretty good next week. Just my luck. Have a great time and rip some lip!

Conditions are looking very good one week out from this jam. I'm looking at driving up Friday AM and leaving midday Saturday.

I'll be there Friday morning now as well, as work just approved my day off!

If things stay they way they are now, I can come Friday. 8am at the Pavilion on Friday?

Sounds good Patrick. Yes 8 am at the pavilion

If someone is coming Friday that really wants some help putting it all together, I will happily spend the day with them.

wife & I will be up Friday night , leave Pottsville 4:0 or so after work will be in the area till sunday . you guys meeting at Follys sat. morning

Can someone give me a quick list of tippet material and/or leader material I should bring? First time steelheading, and I have a 9' 8WT with floating line....

wetfly yes on Saturday morning at the pavilion. 8am
Dan I just bring my usual stuff for tippets, I am no expert 4x, 5x, 6x I may also bring some mono. I'll pick PatrickC's brain on Friday.

Back