STLHD JAM 2015 Oct 30 - Nov 2

pro4mance wrote:
JW, the dates are Oct. 30 - Nov, 2. If you are interested I can send you details. New guys are always welcome.

YES! new people are much welcome, and you'll probably catch more fish than us!! Which isn't hard to do some years! :roll:

GG, drag Pete up here for some steelhead drinking! err, I mean fishing!

Biker, he's A recluse!
Being new is good for one trip. After that the fish just laugh harder at you.
Always a great time,so come on "down" up. No strangers just friends we haven't met. GG
J W welcome aboard.

Thanks Pro. I'm putting it on my calendar. Please send details.
Thanks Biker & GG - hopefully I can capitalize on the beginner ticket!
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

HERE WE GO!

I need to contact Follies and find out if we can meet at the pavilion as we have in years past. I will give them a call.

I am willing to bring goodies from afar friday morning. read as "amish pumpkin whoopie pies" I might be able to figure out some coffee too.

Saturday a few of us lancastrians are headed to the Catt. So the saturday morning shenanigans will have to be overseen by someone else. If anyone from pittsburgh brings Orams please save me one. I realize this is asking a lot. LOL!

Sunday morning we will have a sunrise service for any of us sinners who are miraculously conscious and coherent at sunrise. HA! who am I kidding, its more fun if your barely conscious and incoherent, we will sharpie whomever we can get!

that being said I suppose the usual haunt of the Avonia Tavern will suffice for the traditional nocturnal bullshavichery.

If I missed anything let me know. It's going to be a great time and if your new to erie steelhead this is a great jam for you!

Jim is happy to have us back at follies.

It's on folks!

The Catt sounds awesome. Although I have never gotten to fish it! Count me in

This our first time too so it will be a little of the blind leading the blind!

Thanks for heading it up this year "Tim". Life has been crazy here but I hope to attend anyway. It's always good to see all of you guys.

Post Steelhead Jam Moose and I will be heading back to New York to fish the Ontario Tribs from Monday to Wednesday Nov.2 -4. Anyone interested please pm me for details. GG

Is there a popular hotel you guys stay at? Gonna try to do overnight friday

Mucka

Me Norm, GG and Moose stayed in the Quality Inn that was a a few miles from Elk. 6467 Sterrettania Rd, Fairview, PA 16415 is the address. Decent rooms and good breakfast buffet included each morning. It's just off I90 so it's easy to get to. Rates were good to.

This is a nice motel and very reasonable.

https://www.thegreenroofinn.com/

you also have

http://www.sunsetmotelpa.com/

both are close enough to the the tribs.

we will be meeting in the mornings at for coffee and BS.

http://www.follysend.com/

is coming

Attachments

• Elk Creek.jpg
    Elk Creek.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 3
Gonna try to make it up Friday Oct. 30th! Just Picked up my first switch Rod too. :D Can someone send me the Details?

Thanks.

Should be several people meeting at Folly's End campground Saturday morning. Beyond that, if nobody sends you a PM, pay attention to this thread to find out who might be there on Friday. Just crash the party if you like. I'm likely not heading up Friday, or I'd offer to show you around a little but you would be required to wear a Johnny Manziel jersey. I'd have said a Stillers jersey, but being it's Halloween weekend n'nat...

Folly's End Campground is very easy to find. Here is a link to their website.

Trey I intend on heading up that Friday as well, will likely swing by the campground to see who else is around that day as well.

I'm going to try to get up there late Friday afternoon. I'm planning on camping at Folly's Friday and Saturday, provided we have decent weather.

Moose and I will be in on Wed. Fish Thur.on. Anyone wanting to meet up just pm me. G G

Back