Putting out feelers for possible get togethers spring / summer / fall

I am in!! The only date proposed so far that would be a conflict for me is July 9th. Can't that day. June 25 is good as is July 16...and the rest of the weekends in the summer.

I'll jump in w Krayfish2 to help plan and organize, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know as well.

Obviously this may be a "one day" event, but it may be cool to do something the night before or following the event as a group especially if folks are staying around the area before traveling home. Open to any suggestions??

FW

I'm interested in a WW float...I gotta check dates

A few responses and most said "I'm in depending on date". Well, I asked for date suggestions back on 6/1 and Fishwagen is the only one to toss out a date. I'll ask again for a date that will work for the majority. I know I'll float it several times this summer and I live 5 minutes away so speak up or be left behind.

6/25 is my son's birthday so I'd be out. But don't hinge it on my availability

Any updates on WW Jam ?

Did 2 of them (kinda). Basically just went fishing with a few guys and the nephew. This will continue a few more times.....if enough water . Getting awful skinny for floating and wading can be beyond brutal. Fishing has picked up over the last week or two and we boated fish in the three figure region the last 2 trips. The youngest nephew single-handedly caught more fish than the guide boat fishing near us. Tony made the mistake of saying $20 for the first fish? The kid said 'ok' and caught 16" smallie on the very first cast. Next trip it took him 2 casts to catch one. Lol. Every time we go out, he asks Tony if he'd like to make a little wager. That little shiit is pretty good and pretty lucky which is a good combination

Back