Please PM Me If You Are Coming to Stocktoberfest - here is a list of attendees

If I were built like gary, I'd walk around with a professional wrestling title belt, threatening people that I'd see them at summer slam.

I wish I could remember who it was, then. At the Somerset show, I met him at the same time as a raft of over guys, including Fishidiot, dkile, and Afishinado.

I'm not that big, but I know that I'm above average...and its a rare time I find myself distinctly looking UP at someone.

Gary, Fred is only a smidge above my eye level, and that's saying something. If I wore wading boots with double felt and studs, we'd be eye to eye. He makes up with personality what he doesn't have in height.... :roll: ;-)

So, who was the giant dude at the show?

LOL @ gary hallucinating.

Shall we expect a cataclysmic nervous breakdown with ya, mr makeypeopleupey?

gfen wrote:
Wait, he's not? Who's the 800' tall guy?

That would be Tim Murphy - the original PAFF gentle giant.

IMGP0227.jpg

This is at the Somerset show? I don't understand. Waayyyyy too many empty hands!

AHA! I knew there was a seriously tall guy, and for whatever reason I thought it was Frederick.

Then, I was worried that everyone was just going to lead me on.

HA, I don't care what I say to your face, you're OK in my book, sir!

But Frederick scares me with all that martial arts stuff he boasts about.

I would like to join you folks.

With you that makes 18.

Attachments

• oktoberfish.jpg
    oktoberfish.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 6
Gfen how I carry myself you would think I was taller but I'm only 5'8 with 2 tons of brass balls :pint:

Gfen I live right off of 95 I done have guarantee that i'm going yet but if you drive down here(Market street exit) I will drive the rest

Here is the list of Stocktoberfest attendees to date: Me, Prof, Webby, Afish, Frederick, mrchunk, GRP, govtmule, mcgraw10, Atlas, jdaddy and a drum roll please.....maybe the sight nymph will be sighted along the banks of White Clay Creek. Also Franklin, Redsun, JayL, Trowpa and Troutbert and Troutmaster. 18 attendees. This will be awesome. A stockie fish fry I say.
Have I missed anyone?

fadeaway263 wrote:
the sight nymph will be sighted

Can you guys convince him that it'd be in (almost) everyone's best interests if he'd apologize, and ask nicely to come back?

Working on it. Andy/Santino is so Italian though!

SOLLOZZO'S VOICE (over the phone)
Santino Corleone?

SONNY (into the phone, and Sandra leaves the room with the baby)
Yeah...
SOLLOZZO'S VOICE (over the phone)
We have Tom Hagen. In about three hours he'll be released with our proposition --
[Sonny checks his watch, then writes the time onto the kitchen cabinet]

SOLLOZZO'S VOICE (over the phone, continues)
-- Listen to everything he has to say before you do anything. What's done is done.
And don't lose that famous temper of yours, huh Sonny?
SONNY (into the phone)

No, I'll wait...

[Sollozzo hangs up, then Sonny hangs up]

Unfortunately something else has come up on the 16th that I can't get out of and I will not be attending Stocktoberfest. I am bummed because I was really looking forward to this event.

Can't commit to anything right now, but call me a maybe.

Back