Please PM Me If You Are Coming to Stocktoberfest - here is a list of attendees

Any body from the Lehigh Valley heading down?

Franklin might attend depending on whether the hail damage to his house gets fixed by then. That would make it 12 attendees. I'm told there are a lot of very bright lights in the parking lot at White Clay Creek and we might need an "enforcer" to talk to the park rangers about dimming the lights for our event. Any thoughts as to who our enforcer should be?

Thought I confirmed. Well, I confirm.

I'm in as a probably ...pm sent.

We are up to 14 attendees. Having never been to a JAM do we address ourselves by usernames or do we become uncloaked and state our real names? Just wonderin'

Im in, send a PM. Were are we meeting and at what time?

Thanks

Rick

http://www.paflyfish.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=15453&forum=2

fadeaway263 wrote:
Why wait until Monday. Here is the list of Stocktoberfest attendees to date: Me, Prof, Webby, Afish, Frederick, mrchunk, GRP, govtmule, mcgraw10, Atlas, jdaddy and a drum roll please.....maybe the sight nymph will be sighted along the banks of White Clay Creek.

ADD Redsun,Trowpa, RickinPA and Raff. Have I missed anybody?

Think Jay said he was coming, no? I mean it is close to Delaware but I don't think he would have to drive through it.

I have told fade I am in twice now.

Third time's the charm. Also, increase your font!

Fade: Don't worry, by the end of Stocktoberfest, you'll all have your own nicknames for people, you just might not externalize them to everyone.

Sorry Jay. Been too busy "campaigning". With you that makes 17. Gfen you in?

http://www.cellsea.com/ringtone/detail/RT497369161564d.htm

Too close to Delaware, and I don't trust those shifty people and their lack of corporate tax laws.

Would you like to borrow my very rare and out of print book about the Duponts and their relationship to Delaware? Big book but a good read. I love the title "Behind the Nylon Curtain".

Is the guy in your avatar coming

C'mon Gfen I want to see what is connected to those calves :lol:

I do believe Andy might be there. But if you fish wiithin 10 feet of him you will be banned.

Fredrick wrote:
Is the guy in your avatar coming
C'mon Gfen I want to see what is connected to those calves :lol:

Didn't we meet? You're like 800' tall, right? Granted, I'm less fat now, but I'm every bit as awesome as that.

When I first calculated distances to here, it was an 1h20m. Long enough to annoy me, but close that I was willing to go.

With the proper location, its like two hours. 40 minutes, 1.33hrs total extra? That's valuable couch time.

Don't worry guys, there'll come a day when my majesty will stride amongst you.

LMAO that you thought fred was tall.

Wait, he's not? Who's the 800' tall guy?

Back