PA Non Resident 1-day license too $$$$?

SBecker wrote:
a few

My point exactly, a few. They're mostly stocked and mostly not wild reproducing, and they're east of Syracuse which is primarily the Adirondacks which I stated as a caveat in my previous post.

Any of the ones that are more around the Syracuse area are glorified drainage ditches. Most of them are outlets of the finger lakes and the flows are at the whims of lake house owners. You can pretty much expect them to be too hot to fish by mid June at the latest.

sender you're wrong. ny doesn't have many spring creeks like pa does, but has tons of wild trout. the Catskills and Adirondacks cover a large area and have lots of cold water opportunities. wny south of the thruway has great wild trout fishing, information just isn't on the internet readily available like pa, no class a list, etc. as far as lake run, heres a hint, fish the streams that have longest stretch of water before a dam (or no dam). the sr, oak, 18 mile, genny, etc are zoos, there are a few others that aren't.

I'm not going to argue what state had better fishing, butit's almost funny to hear you trash ny,, you really don't have a clue. spend more time on the water and less time researching on the internet and you'll figure it out.

btw, I get anon res pa lisence each year to fish spring creeks, to me is worth the money.

Back