Meadow Run

thavelka

thavelka

Does anyone know if Meadow Run Delayed Harvest section is fishable today/tomoorow? We got a lot of rain yesterday near Washington,PA. Thanks in advance for any responses.

My guess is that it is high. I was planning to head there tomorrow or Friday and give it a bit of time to drop.

It'll be prime. maybe enough rain to lower the clarity but not enough to wash it out. We only got .08 inches total in the highlands

This is a stream I am hoping to fish for the first time. Hoping this is the year.
Good luck if you get out this week.

It’s a great stream to fish for stockers when it’s up a little. It’s got to be one of the most pressured KS STW in the state so any advantage you can get is going to help. When it’s high fish hold in more spots and are not podded up in pools only.

I went this afternoon. It was the lowest I've ever seen it. Fishing wasn't great. I think the rain over the next few days will help improve conditions throughout the Laurel Highlands.

I ended up fishing Meadow Run on Thursday. Water level was a little low and clear but very fishable. Lot of fish in stream and they were spread out. Great day. Thanks to all who responded to my post

all week high

How did you enjoy Meadow Run? This is a stream I want to fish this year at some point! It’s like 50mins away from my house but only 20mins from camp!

How did you enjoy Meadow Run? This is a stream I want to fish this year at some point! It’s like 50mins away from my house but only 20mins from camp!
Go to Meadow. You will love it. Plenty of fish in a beautiful setting.

Back