Kold Kutter Studs

I'd be down for the bulk order of studs dog. Ive been meaning to place an order for some for the last few weeks.

Delta,

I'd be interested in going in with your idea of a bulk order.

Dale

are you guys referring to the new Simms Freestones? Too bad they don't have the studded felt like the old versions but I may get the new version. Sounds like you guys like them...? I am interested in the studs as well....

Try amazon. I got 250 for 16.95 plus shipping two months ago

I've never used these before. Will they work in felt? If so, I'm interested in the group buy-in.
delta_dog wrote:
I was thinking about it and if there are enough guys interested in ordering some studs I would be willing to buy a 1000 and split them up between a group of guys. Let me know who's interested. If we can split this up between 10 guys we could save some cash. Kind of like a fly swap but a stud swap instead.

Simms told me the thread pitch on the studs for felt is very different from the rubber sole studs.

Because I fell for the hype.....I'll buy the Simms and add a dab of shoe goo or epoxy when installing them.

I have used to kold kutters with felt soles and have never had a problem. I didn't put any glue on the screws with the felt soles, but with the new whatever nonfelt soles I feel the glue is a plus.

DR

I would be up for this

Dave

I plan on getting the Simms Freestones and would be interested in cutting in on the stud deal if you guys are still up for it. Sounds like we could go five ways on 1000?

Back