Float tube fishing

Hi Fred,

I was told and have read that they have some big bass there and wipers, but that the bite shuts down on bluebird days.

i'll try at sunrise next time before I give up on it think.

That sea eagle looks sweet.

Fredrick wrote:
tomgamber wrote:
Kind of defeats the whole hands free flipper aspect.

Its nice to have both options the oars move you allot faster and farther

Fred, in Idaho, I once fished with an older guy who had a second smaller tube attached behind him that held a battery that powered the trolling motor. He had a fish finder on the prop stem. I fished with him for an hour or so and he'd say, "coming up on your right" and i'd get my line out that side and boom! Fish. Like i said we did this for about an hour and I as exhausted. And not just from trying to keep up by kicking.

And i don't have short stubby legs so oars won't make my round tube go any faster. :-D

I just always picture a snapping turtle going after my fins in the soup.

tomgamber wrote:
Fredrick wrote:
tomgamber wrote:

Fred, in Idaho, I once fished with an older guy who had a second smaller tube attached behind him that held a battery that powered the trolling motor. He had a fish finder on the prop stem. I fished with him for an hour or so and he'd say, "coming up on your right" and i'd get my line out that side and boom! Fish. Like i said we did this for about an hour and I as exhausted. And not just from trying to keep up by kicking.

And i don't have short stubby legs so oars won't make my round tube go any faster. :-D

HAHA Tom . I disagree with you on this

Fredrick wrote:
tomgamber wrote:
Fredrick wrote:
tomgamber wrote:

HAHA Tom . I disagree with you on this

Fred, i'm in to my waist in my tube. It sits really low. I would literally have to reach up to row. There isn't even room for those things.

Attachments

• tube.jpeg
    tube.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 2
I'm talking about the U shaped ones there is no room for oars on that tube . Catch one for me .

Back