Fishing With a Fox.....

Chaz wrote:
Just when are you supposed to fish when the tempas are as high as they are? Mid-afternoon? Sheesh!

Ahhhhhhh, the voice of sanity! Thank you Chaz!

djs12354 wrote:
I quickly learned that all fishing sessions with Fox start with a simple question: "Fox, did you remember to take your meds?" :)

Okay, you guys make me out to be some nerotic caffine freak!

So not fair. I'm damn fun to fish with, just ask me, I'll tell ya!

fadeaway263 wrote:
After 30 years you want change?

Prof in, Fade out! I have spoken, well sorta anyway.

englishprof wrote:
You can call those green things anything you want.....they catch fish. As for the wet flies, I told him to use them. At least then he would be fishing the flies in the right direction.....downstream. Never said a thing about catching fish with them. He doesn't seem to get the main reason for fishing upstream.....which you've already pointed out.

Those who want more to fish with will call them Modified Inchworms (cause the original is twice the size). Green Things, Green Weenies, George's thingy, etc, will be denied access to these inticate patterns!

Apparently Chaz doesn't recognize words spoken tongue in cheek. Sheesh!

Where did you guys fish??? Oh wait you took Fade.... No need to spill the beans It will be all over the stream reports in no time :lol:

jeff wrote:
Where did you guys fish??? Oh wait you took Fade.... No need to spill the beans It will be all over the stream reports in no time :lol:

Wow, actually posting a real stream report in the stream reports forum, Fade how can you live with yourself? :lol:

Last time I checked that's what the stream reports section is supposed to be used for. Interesting how some of you choose to b*tch about them but sure have no problem reading them. Of course, this time nothing's been posted yet you find something to b*tch about anyway. Never a dull moment on PAFF!

I enjoy fishing with George. He knows his stuff.

englishprof wrote:
Apparently Chaz doesn't recognize words spoken tongue in cheek. Sheesh!

Do you think Fox's "Prof in Fade out" was tongue in cheek?

jeff wrote:

Prof made me swear on my first born not to reveal where we fished...besides I didn't want to risk another JayL tirade HINT HINT.

fadeaway263 wrote:
Do you think Fox's "Prof in Fade out" was tongue in cheek?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fade you are still in but you can;t use my inchworms because they are pre-programmed to be fished upstream. :roll:

The last time I fished up stream some 20 years ago I caught a baby girl on my 40th birthday. :roll:

fadeaway263 wrote:
The last time I fished up stream some 20 years ago I caught a baby girl on my 40th birthday. :roll:

Okay, maybe you are out after all. LOL

Back