Fishing Shirts

I just bought 2 of these shirts from the sportsmans guide and for the price $24.99 you can't beat it.

http://shop.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=1328023&pm2d=CSE-SPG-15-PLA&utm_source=google&utm_medium=pla&gclid=CLSHmdeC7LgCFYak4Aodxn8A0w

RLeeP wrote:

I buy one size bigger than I would in a regular shirt and the resulting bagginess allows for some ventilation.

I would suggest against this unless you like the look of MC Hammer pants as sleeves...

I don't really care for these shirts too much. I call them fly tier shirts since they always wear them but I rarely see people that actually fish wear them...

TLoom...what's your size? I accumulated a few of these in a craigslist lot of stuff...I'll mail you one if you like.

I would suggest against this unless you like the look of MC Hammer pants as sleeves...

I may not like the bagginess for other reasons, but I don't really care what I look like when I'm fishing.

I'm a medium or a large, depends on the brand I guess. Let me know Phil, I could send you some $ over paypal, some flies, or something like that

Stopped in at TCO of Reading and checked out their clearance rack. Got myself a nice short sleeved Simms shirt for 35 bucks. I really like the Simms stuff. I ordered the EbbTide off STP and man that shirt is SO light. Keeps me just as cool as wearing no shirt at all

TLoomis wrote:
I'm a medium or a large, depends on the brand I guess. Let me know Phil, I could send you some $ over paypal, some flies, or something like that

Stopped in at TCO of Reading and checked out their clearance rack. Got myself a nice short sleeved Simms shirt for 35 bucks. I really like the Simms stuff. I ordered the EbbTide off STP and man that shirt is SO light. Keeps me just as cool as wearing no shirt at all

Shoot me a pm with your info...
If you send me something to send them back to you with postage, we're good..

What about Dicks sporting goods for shirts? Anyone have any info for them?

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Here.

Long sleeve version here.

Thanks H-A. I bought the long sleeve version of this shirt from Columbia for $50 shipped and absolutley love it for summer brookie fishing. I definitely endorse this one!

I just got a "Traveler Shirt at Kohl's. The vent on the back doesn't come down as far as the Columbia's and the pockets are normal size for a shirt, you'll still need your lanyard, vest, whatever. The thing is soft and with the sleeves down while fishing last Saturday afternoon I was very comfortable. It dried fast and wicked what little sweat there was. If you can find one on the rack, they're on clearance right now.

I bought one of those as well KeithS. Was there with my wife shopping a few weeks ago and picked one up.

I lucked out and found a medium. The other 2 stores I have easy access each only had one. They were a large and an XL. Wish I could find one more.

Back