First Fish of 2012

TimRobinsin wrote:
first of the year!

thanks Sas!

You got it! I like fishing w/ you 'cause it brings back the feeling of the good old days. Wish I would have thought to have you take a photo of my first trout before I released it. It was a nice little brownie!

120102_0014.jpg

My first for 2012

on second thought,lol

Big Spring brookie Sal?

Tim's lying though! That's his first TROUT, but his first fish was a big old carp. "Its a whale dude! I'm not comfortable landing it with this rod!" Ended up being a carp haha! Would have been an AMAZING trout!

yes

LOL

I did say that, didn't I....

felt like that old orvis was gonna snap!

Beautiful fish sal

It was so funny haha! I thought you got one of those pigs of a brown Sal was telling me about a few weeks ago when we were up there...then when he came up off the bottom it was this big golden carp! I would have enjoyed the battle...but Tim just said, "I hate carp, dude!"

I got two little browns from the north fork of redbank new years day and Should have had a couple more.

I, also, was able to get out on the First. Brought 10 to hand ranging from 4" parr marked ranibows to a heavy 16" fish. All on nymphs.

Dispite various technological deficencies, here are some pics. Thanks to Sbecker and Csoult, for helping to Bring in the New Year in fine fashion!

Attachments

• BS_ing.jpg
    BS_ing.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Csoult_2.jpg
    Csoult_2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Egg_Brn.jpg
    Egg_Brn.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2
  • Hogwater_2.jpg
    Hogwater_2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Shane_Brn.jpg
    Shane_Brn.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2
WOW! I really did it! First try too! Gonna be a Good YEAR!

LMAO!!!! Welcome to the world of technology. Now...if you could only get those pictures from the Delaware Jam uploaded!

How about we all just go back and I'll get some more pics on the new fangled, wiz bang, digitial-teckno- camara do-dad. And I'll take my (old fashion) rain jacket too! LOL!

THAT sounds like a good plan!

Here is a couple pics.

Attachments

• Goodbye 2011.jpg
    Goodbye 2011.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Daves 1st.jpg
    Daves 1st.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Dave fishing.jpg
    Dave fishing.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 3
  • MY first 2012.jpg
    MY first 2012.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 2
More photos from that day, one is blurry but it's no big deal its just Shane's biggest fish of the day. ;-)

6632207155_86aab2e1e0.jpg

6632208281_7f60604ed9.jpg

DaveS wrote:
How about we all just go back and I'll get some more pics on the new fangled, wiz bang, digitial-teckno- camara do-dad. And I'll take my (old fashion) rain jacket too! LOL!
I'm game. I'm going Saturday anyway.

I actually thought about making the trip again, but the wife asked me to watch the kids :-(

Back