erie conditions

the thing is that i didnt get "nuts" with it lol it busted between the second and third sections and the male part is stuckin inside the female part it will get fed ex'd monday also i only had a 3x leader and 4 lb tippet on so that should have broke before the rod.... the reel its sweet no problems there

water conditions are horrible very low and clear and fish are super super spooky we need rain bad. I was out from 7 to noon and hooked 1. I fish a few other streams and a bunch of places on elk. Water leav is down to a summertime flow its bad. I will keep you guys posted on the conditions if anyone is planning a trip wait for some good rain it aint worth the trip as tough as the fishin is. Flipinfly sorry to hear about your rod were did you fish?

bowhunter,
i parked at girard park at the treatment plant and fished down to the new access below the big tressel and back..... ant then i went to the access and fished up above uncle johns campground

might have passed you somewere. I started at elkpark below the tressle and walked almost to boro park and back in the morning then hit the small streams to scout then hit the legion. I was only out till noon then went goose hunting. Hope we get some rain before you next trip up. Was there a good number of fish around the boro thats about the only place i have not checked out yet.

yeah but they were stacked in the holes with their noses in the dirt it was really tough to find moving water thats deep enough to hold fish...

Weather report looks pretty good for the early part of the week. I'll be up on the 2nd rain or shine.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USPA0847

Back