Christmas Flies

O ok, I thought maybe it was some secret fly fisherman's language that I was unaware of.

Secret Society of FF

Attachments

• Secret Society.jpg
    Secret Society.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1
Where the curly cues come out of the skull you should design them into mayflies

I WILL BE AT THE LITTLE LEHIGH BASH ON FRIDAY AS WELL !!
SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AND SUCH....LOL... I will have one of my custom rods there as well as a few special flies.. Lou is actually going to bring me along..so I expect to meet some of you !!!

Whats going on at the LL? Today? Xmas Eve? Am I lost?

sandfly wrote:
I WILL BE AT THE LITTLE LEHIGH BASH ON FRIDAY AS WELL !!
SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AND SUCH....LOL... I will have one of my custom rods there as well as a few special flies.. Lou is actually going to bring me along..so I expect to meet some of you !!!

Are you trading autographs for tattoos? Be careful you may ruin your NCAA eligibility.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Fish the last day of the year, of course.

I see its supposed to be a high of 37. This an open thing, or do I have to pay respect to join? ;-)

So was this informal get together yesterday or this coming Friday? I'll assume my invite was mistakenly sent to gfen.

You guys in the east seem to be having all the fun...We need to come up with our own little Holiday Season, Hair of the Dog, event in Western PA...maybe get the owner of Neshannock Creek Fly shop to work with us and sponsor a First of the Year Outing...of course we might need to bring a ice auger to find water on the Neshannock...

Boss

Beadhead,

My wife and I are the chairs for the Washington County Heart Ball held on February 26. If you would be kind enough to tie up some heart related flies in either red or red/white I would send some money to you for them...We hold an auction and I typically throw in a fly box and some flies...last year the guys at International Angler donated a rod to go with my flies...

This is a project I am very proud of...we raised 174K last year in one night...great cause...Heart disease is the #1 and Stroke #2 killer in the US...and all of us on the water and hiking know how important a good heart is when we are out there enjoying ourselves...If you are willing, you can PM me and we can set up the details...Your fly creativity Rocks...

Boss

wrong guy to ask, contact loum. He taught beadyhead everythiing...LOL

boss_steb wrote:
Beadhead,

My wife and I are the chairs for the Washington County Heart Ball held on February 26. If you would be kind enough to tie up some heart related flies in either red or red/white I would send some money to you for them...We hold an auction and I typically throw in a fly box and some flies...last year the guys at International Angler donated a rod to go with my flies...

This is a project I am very proud of...we raised 174K last year in one night...great cause...Heart disease is the #1 and Stroke #2 killer in the US...and all of us on the water and hiking know how important a good heart is when we are out there enjoying ourselves...If you are willing, you can PM me and we can set up the details...Your fly creativity Rocks...

Boss

Sounds like the ear ring flies might be in order.

I am only bringing sandfly, I am in no way responsible for him or his outlandish behavior.

Hi Franklin- one suggestion on the home page: change the photo of the trout with a green weenie in it's mouth to something else. I'm not a purist, and I have some of these in my box, but would not use this photo to position this web site. Jus say'n. :)

Boss; pm me your addy.I have some woven bodies for you.

LRSABecker wrote:
Whats going on at the LL? Today? Xmas Eve? Am I lost?

I would like to know too. I am going to be in the area.

http://www.paflyfish.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=16655&forum=2

Just wanted to say thanks...I am not sure which of you fine gentlemen sent the flies...red and white woven flies...with looks like marabou on top...

Great looking flies and fit perfectly with the Heart Association...

I am guessing Lou but I could be wrong...

Boss

Jerry did you check the return addy?
Lou

Back