Are you ready ? The fall run is almost upon us .........

jay I thing that shot of monmouth is one of jetties we fished this past fall. would of been nice to get into something like that.

marcq wrote:
jay I thing that shot of monmouth is one of jetties we fished this past fall. would of been nice to get into something like that.

Haha you're tellin me. I'm sure those jetties must look similar, but I was kinda wondering if that was the case...looked too familiar.

Two more months to go guys :-D

its gonna be a good spring, hopefully. I always think a good cold winter helps with bringing the cows up at once and lets them stick around for a little. im waiting see what its like after this past fall in the places I have not been to. lots of new structure on the beaches.

marc

odds on this thread making it to this years fall run?

Also looking forward to spring and checking out the lay of the land. Hoping Sandy Hook opens, by I'm not hopeful.

I don't think the hook is going to be open. They are not selling buggy passes and I thing it's still a mess. I also know they have a problem with some missing explosives. There was and article about a surf fisherman who found eight live grenades in the area. I don't think they are making much progress to cause the money is tied up with congress. That being said I think the furthest ire gonna get is Monmouth. Theirs always IBSP. I personally like it better. More options and structure.

Marc.

marcq wrote:
I don't think the hook is going to be open. They are not selling buggy passes and I thing it's still a mess. I also know they have a problem with some missing explosives. There was and article about a surf fisherman who found eight live grenades in the area. I don't think they are making much progress to cause the money is tied up with congress. That being said I think the furthest ire gonna get is Monmouth. Theirs always IBSP. I personally like it better. More options and structure.

Marc.

SH doesn't have beach buggy access . Also they have only found a dummy round since the storm and it wasn't in the actual park . I was told there goal was to be open in May .

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/11/wwii_explosive_found_off_nj_co.html

Back