A question about fly dubbing

if you cant get the silk which will absorb water in time i have polypropelene dubbing that floats forever and can tie 32's with no wax...

Poly leaves a carbon imprint. Silk don't. Ain't you seen Al Gores movie yet? We must all be good little Greenies from now on. :-o :-o :lol: :lol: :p

Heck it's ALWAYS Miller time, or Yuengling time when I'm fishing; even when I'm fishing size 6's!

Bamboozle...Yuengling is the brew :-D
Coughlin

We gotta get you straightened away there Mr Coughlin. Straubs is the brew of choice for us woodhicks. :-D

Festus,
Wouldn't think of drinking anything else after a day on Long Run.
Coughlin :-D

Festus,
Thanks for the Traditional Angler tip. I ordered a bunch of stuff on Friday and it was sitting on the table when I got home yesterday. That silk dubbing sure is nice.

Not that I need it now but do you know of anywhere in PA to buy it?

I believe someone mentioned that TCO sells it to. Other than that, I don't know of anyone selling it in Pa.

fly_flinger wrote:
Not that I need it now but do you know of anywhere in PA to buy it?

Fly_flinger:

Yellow Breeches Outfitters USED to sell Kreinik. That's where I got exposed to it initially. You might want to call or e-mail them to see if they still carry it.

Ahhh, yes Straub...!! I always say that is the one beer that is totally drinkable regardless of the time of day, amount of sleep or severity of nausea. Maybe the best breakfast beer EVER!

I really miss the old plastic drawstring bags that the six packs came in when you bough a case of NR's. We'd fill the bags with ice and hide them in the woods along our planned fishing route. It was like having a barroom at every pool...

...not the mention the built in litter bag!

:-D

Straub.....now there's a beer that will melt the paint on the wall the next day. All grain beer...talk about methane. :lol:

Festus, perhaps the official beer of the 2007 Jamboree?

Bam, I remember those bags too...man that was a long time ago. Thanks for the memory.

Festus, perhaps the official beer of the 2007 Jamboree?

Well.....if yer gonna drink in God's :-D Country....might as well be 100% natural no preservatives added and sugar free Straubs.

Back