9/23 - Early Sunday AM Valley

Becker just sleep in your car man, whats wrong with waking up at 4am and making the drive haha. i was thinking 6am till 11 ish.

It's only an hour drive. Fish till 11 and watch football at Cheerleaders? Lol Bet they have a free buffet during the game.

I usually get there between 6:30 and 7:00. Just have to be at the Tavern by 1:00 for the Eagles' game. I agree with Stagger. The number of guys should dictate where we fish. We'll do that by PM so not to.....whatever.

Game is on at 4 I believe.

I thinking a stage with them dancing by the stream might work!

Make it happen..... :)

Becks wrote:
It's only an hour drive. Fish till 11 and watch football at Cheerleaders? Lol Bet they have a free buffet during the game.
You'll spook the fish

Who cares about fish?

Lol yea how did I not get that the first time. Been cramming for an Assessment in Special Education test. Don't have my normal humorous ball busting brain running.

I'm going to show up. Just let me know where you guys are going to park. I figure I will be there by 7 am at the latest. I can stay until about noonish maybe 1 pm. I need to be home by 2 PM to watch the race.

Shane I sent you a note. I thought you were dead or busy with school because i didn't hear back from you. Glad to see your still alive.

Did you send me a PM? I don't have anything. Just really busy with school, and it is only going to get worse.

Think I'm in....

Volks wrote:

Think I'm in....

my man

Figured out the key since my old bucks cty fish threadthat u busted my ballz on and it burned in flames. Throw out an date and time and roll with it.

Becks wrote:

Lol yea how did I not get that the first time. Been cramming for an Assessment in Special Education test. Don't have my normal humorous ball busting brain running.

Yea took me by surprise the 1st post flew over your head

good luck on the exam

I am in got stamp of approval from the wife last night, after buying her a new coach bag I am good for a few trips. It's bad when before she opens the gift she says how long will you be gone haha.

Where we meeting? Need to let Shakey know as well as myself.

I do have Sunday to fish. VC probably wouldn't have been my 1st choice in the region, but what the heck. I'm in.

Is this an epic spot burn? I mean, heck, if you ask around on Sunday, I bet a high % of the fishermen there will have heard about this on PAFF, no?

I assume we'll meet up in the morn. Are we then gonna split up and spook fish in separate groups of 2-3. Or are we gonna spook them as 1 big mob?

Ok, all joking aside. Awaiting meeting instructions.

PS, I am a VC vet. Not an expert. Fished it 8 times. Still haven't fished the park.

Back