9/23 - Early Sunday AM Valley

Stagger,

Let me know if you're definitely going on Sunday. Fadeaway wants to fish a different stream but has no idea which one. I'm still planning on Valley at this point.

Cool ..

surveyor - in and 'rope shower'
Aducker - possibly
doc - possibly
ep - possibly

More are welcomed

The spot I fished last month had a nice size lot, a fox pointed me in that direction, but I am fine with any recommendations on where it is 'easier' to fish. We'll confirm up by Sat

//Went to the doc last night and they put my lil girl on anti-b's. If she isn't getting better by tomorrow I take her for chest x-rays so that is the only thing that could change my plans (or really crappy weather).

Stag, I hope you get to go Sunday for two reasons, first and least important, I want to see you get the first one there. Second and most important it means your daughter is better!!!!

englishprof wrote:
Stagger,

Fadeaway wants to fish a different stream but has no idea which one.

EP, tell him the LVC doesn't count as a different stream. :lol:

Make sure one of you guys has a camera.

Knowing surveyor06, he'll get Stagger his first VC trout. I'd bet money on this.

Can I get in on this outing for Sunday morning?

Of course sroach

Fox,

He's thinking more like White Clay. He's enamoured with that fleabitten stream!!!!!

Wish I could, but I'll be on a big spring!

Sorry to say I work the night shift this weekend and than Sunday morning I need to try and salvage my average in a bowling league.

Can someone pm me the time and place? Think I can make it for awhile Sunday morning.

yeah, do we have time and place?

PM please...

englishprof wrote:
Fox,

He's thinking more like White Clay. He's enamoured with that fleabitten stream!!!!!

Will he fish it up stream or down? :-D :-D

Think we are going to see how many and decide on a meetup place by Sat. Depending on the amt we'll lean on surveyor, EP and ANY other VC vets recommendations to get us novices on some fish

No matter where we meet, I'm planning on getting there arnd 6AM or as close to dawn as possible.

Chief and others .. you in at that time and/or give an idea what AM time you guys will be there?

earlier the better, get out before the wife finds stuff for me to do around the house.

What time do you guys plan on staying till? I migggghhhhht try to make it.

Back