61 degrees and sunny...who's going out this afternoon

No worries....this post is all about having fun on a warm spring day...

Actually i hate snookie and jersey shore. I'm not really a current mtv fan. I just watched it alot in the 90's when i was in high school.

Beavis and Butthead was one of the funniest things ever on television. I still watch King of the Hill every night on the Cartoon Network.

Cornholio wrote:
Actually i hate snookie and jersey shore. I'm not really a current mtv fan. I just watched it alot in the 90's when i was in high school.
No worries. I was just yanking your chain.

King of the Hill was an absolutely amazing show.

How 'bout this fishin' weather!?

I went to the year-round section of the codorus today, not even a nibble. It was nice to get outside for a little bit at least. Hopefully someone did a little better than me.

I hit the neshannock for a couple hours, zero, zilch, nada! one hit when I tied a big bugger on. didn't see anyone else catching either, and there were plenty of people there, looked like steelhead fishing!

bikerfish, what part of Neshannock did you fish? I'm planning on fishin it on Sat. or Sun. Like I said in my other thread I only saw 3 buckets go in by the shop, so I guess I'll definitely have to go farther down if there's barely any being caught in town.

I don't know if I would be able to fish without many layers of clothes and gloves on! ;-)

I fished from the shop down about 1/2 a mile. water is up a bit, and still kinda cold, I think the fish are still in shock from their comfy upbringings and then tossed into the wild!

I fished Spring Creek this afternoon. I caught 3 browns. I thought with the weather the fish would be feeding more. Nice day to be out though.

Took my son out to the Lehigh today to throw rocks and scout for tomorrow's weather. Large stones no rises.

Well...the neighbor stopped me when I got home....so that cut into my time. I did get out and cast in the yard. I even walked over to the edge and threw the piece of globug yarn into the creek. I haven't fished in over ten years and I was just wanting to get out and get the feel of the rod. I even saw some small black knats(looked alot like tiny BWO's only black) coming up of the creek.

Bill, I am so looking forward to your first report!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

I promised my uncle I'd go golfing with him after work tomorrow. Supposed to be real nice.

If he bails on me I got a 300 yd stretch on a large warmwater tributary to the Susquehanna that is really beggin' to be fished right now. Or maybe I'll just bail on him. I'd hate to miss a free round of golf to further get a feel for my new Taylormades but This spot has been beckoning me all fall and winter. It's one of those never no what you're going to catch spots. Especially this time of year.

It's a spot I've scouted this winter and the conditions: water color, temp, location, "undertheradarness" and the fact that it seems like the bass are in pre-spawn already makes for an almost mandatory warmwater evening outing.

P.S. Speaking of getting out, I work outside every day. I just got called back to my job this week and I already have pretty significant sunburn on my face from work and from fishin' Saturday.....and racoon eyes, lol.

If I hadn't gotten stopped by my neighbor...I had already decided I was putting on my waders and going up to Orrs Bridge on the Creek and practice casting by throwning a wooly bugger over by the riffles at the bridge abutments. Too bad the neighbor caught me first.

Got out for a couple of hours on Valley Creek. Good bit of company. Joggers a welcomed distraction.

They were lined up on the Tully today. I saw some stoneflies coming off. I'll be out there tomorrow at lunch for sure.

Oh come on.....someone at least post a stream report! It was 66 degrees yesterday!

if I would have caught a fish I'd think about it! I did see some little black stones coming off, so that's promising!

I would Bill, but tired of the shrapnel. Maybe today when it hits 70.

Back