2014 PAFF Eastern PA Fly Tying Jamboree - 13 Dec.

Tie a Sculpzilla, Jay.

Jay - Your idea is awesome!

Please announce what you're doing so FT can see it too.

This is surely gonna attract everyone's attention. Great thinking!

BTW - the 20 minute demo time limit doesn't apply to this. You take as long as you want. WAY cool!

Thanks HA! In that case, count me in for a deer hair demo. I'll cover prep work, stacking vs spinning, and maybe some trimming tips.

SBecker wrote:
Tie a Sculpzilla, Jay.

That thing is a beast. I don't think I've ever seen the giant cones before. Lets trade some one offs again...my nymph box is getting slim!

Deal

I'll be coming as a spectator. Looking forward to this

Sorry for not updating the list sooner, but my employer is doing a fine job of working me to death - as it appears Frequent Tyer's employer is also doing...

Updated List

1) SBecker: Puff Daddy
2) Volksnurse: Matuka
3) DC410: Olive Wooly Bomber
4) GenCon: Breadcrust
5) SkyBlue: Adult Caddis
6) NickR: Sculpin
7) Murph: Parachute Sulphur
8) Blueheron: Hair Streamer / Marabou alternate
9) J55tyger88: Henryville Special
10) DJS12354: Ice Dub Caddis
11) Mooney4: something like a Klinkhammer
12) bialeckij: a most welcome spectator
13) jay348: deer hair demo

What time do you think you would be meeting for diner? Just trying to decide if I can do all of the festivities since I have a 2 hour drive from riverwalks.
Thanks.

Tough call as to what to look forward to more...lots of great tyers followed up by a dinner at Riverwalck's sounds pretty hard to beat.

Aducker wrote:
What time do you think you would be meeting for diner? Just trying to decide if I can do all of the festivities since I have a 2 hour drive from riverwalks.
Thanks.

Pull up your panties.

Aducker wrote:
Thanks.

Hi Jeff - Our dinner reservations are for 6:30 PM.

Riverwalck is on the way back to the Mahoning Valley exit of the PA Turnpike Northeast Extension, so at least you don't have to drive out of your way for the ride home.

Hope you can make the whole day - we have lots to catch up on...

SBecker wrote:
Aducker wrote:
Thanks.

Pull up your panties.

LOL...

SBecker wrote:
Aducker wrote:
Thanks.

Pull up your panties.

why is my slip showing? :lol:

I will even let you sit next to me and you can ask me a million questions in person! Lmao :p

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Sorry for not updating the list sooner, but my employer is doing a fine job of working me to death - as it appears Frequent Tyer's employer is also doing...

Yes, my apologies for the lack of updates. They let me out for the evening and I was just logging on to make this update when I saw that HA beat me to it.

The lineup is shaping up, and the deer hair demo is a great idea!

Plenty of slots left so step up guys!
Mike.

How we doing on door prizes?

Rick - I have no clue as to the raffle donations. Frequent Tyer is handling that, but I'm sure he's got some irons in the fire...

Updated List

1) SBecker: Puff Daddy
2) Volksnurse: Matuka
3) DC410: Olive Wooly Bomber
4) GenCon: Breadcrust
5) SkyBlue: Adult Caddis
6) NickR: Sculpin
7) Murph: Parachute Sulphur
8) Blueheron: Hair Streamer / Marabou alternate
9) J55tyger88: Henryville Special
10) DJS12354: Ice Dub Caddis
11) Mooney4: something like a Klinkhammer
12) bialeckij: a most welcome spectator
13) jay348: deer hair demo
14) CathyG: special guest/observer
15) Old Lefty: March Brown nymph

Kinda rethinking my Puff Daddy tie. I dunno, just doesn't seem that in depth. Can I request ideas? Something some of the new tyers wanna see done in person that is not on the list?

SBecker wrote:
Kinda rethinking my Puff Daddy tie. I dunno, just doesn't seem that in depth. Can I request ideas? Something some of the new tyers wanna see done in person that is not on the list?

Hey Shawn...how 'bout some Euro stuff: Vladi, Frenchie or something on a jiggie hook?

I could do a Vladi, just need to find some hooks.

Back