The Little J and Bill Anderson - Webinar on April 19th

Bill
The Little Juniata River (The Little J) is regarded by many as one of the top naturally reproducing trout waters in Pennsylvania. It has a remarkable story of how over 15 miles of a cold water fishery has transformed and overcome countless adversities since the 1970s.

Bill Anderson, President of the Little Juniata River Association (LJRA), has been an instrumental force for river conservation on the Little J since 2004. Bill and the LJRA have been recognized for their conservation success.

Join me on Tuesday, April 19th, 2022 at 7:30 PM for another awesome webinar by Paflyfish when Bill covers the success, secrets, and future of this wonderful trout fishery in Central Pennsylvania.

This is bound to be a very popular event so register early - https://bit.ly/3ip9Biw

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

T
On my first trip to the Little J I was standing along the creek pondering my approach and what fly to tie on.
A gentleman pulled into the lot and strolled up to me. After some small talk he gave me some pointers on the stretch in front of me. Before leaving, he mentioned his name was Bill Anderson. Very nice, knowledgeable gentleman.

I have plans on Sunday, but I assume it will be available for viewing at a later date?

DaveKile
On my first trip to the Little J I was standing along the creek pondering my approach and what fly to tie on.
A gentleman pulled into the lot and strolled up to me. After some small talk he gave me some pointers on the stretch in front of me. Before leaving, he mentioned his name was Bill Anderson. Very nice, knowledgeable gentleman.

I have plans on Sunday, but I assume it will be available for viewing at a later date?
TJ it is a Tuesday evening online. Hope you can join us next week.

DaveKile
Just a reminder that the Little J presentation is on for tomorrow night with Bill Anderson. It should be very good to hear from him so sign up now.

Back