Thank you for allowing me to join

B

bdhoover77

Good morning. I would like to thank Dave for allowing me to join and participate in the forum. I am a relatively new fly fisher but I have been trying to devour as much information and learn as much as I can about fly fishing. I am appreciative of the opportunity to be able to join this online community.

I currently live in Towson, MD. I don’t get out to fish as much as I’d like because our kids are still young. I occasionally get out on my own but just as often it‘s because my kids want to go fishing (which does not always make trout fishing easy when you have two young kids who want to turn over rocks, throw rocks into the river, and generally do whatever they can to scare away the fish!).

Most of my fishing thus far has been on the Gunpowder here in MD. I am hoping to find time to get up to PA and explore as I get into the sport more.

Thank you,
Brian

Good morning. I would like to thank Dave for allowing me to join and participate in the forum. I am a relatively new fly fisher but I have been trying to devour as much information and learn as much as I can about fly fishing. I am appreciative of the opportunity to be able to join this online community.

I currently live in Towson, MD. I don’t get out to fish as much as I’d like because our kids are still young. I occasionally get out on my own but just as often it‘s because my kids want to go fishing (which does not always make trout fishing easy when you have two young kids who want to turn over rocks, throw rocks into the river, and generally do whatever they can to scare away the fish!).

Most of my fishing thus far has been on the Gunpowder here in MD. I am hoping to find time to get up to PA and explore as I get into the sport more.

Thank you,
Brian
Welcome to the site. Hope it helps you as you get started.

Back