St. Croix Imperial glass 7090 6'8" w/Martin 63 reel and WF line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GANGGREEN

GANGGREEN

OK, this one's off the charts for the cool factor, but I'm just not a fiberglass guy. I did fish it and catch a couple of trout on it, just to say that I did, but as you can see in the photos, the rod is basically as new. It's listed as a 6 weight, but the Martin reel (which is well-used but functional and seems to fit the style of the rod) has a 4-weight line on it and believe me, the rod casts that 4-weight really well. I have the original sock, but don't have a tube for it and as such, would prefer to meet in person in Potter County to sell it, but would probably figure out how to ship it at the buyer's expense if I must. I'm not presently in Pennsylvania so if anyone's interested in meeting to pick up the outfit, reach out and make arrangements with me, I'll be home in a week or so.

$150 for the outfit or would consider any really cool, interesting trades. Maybe small stream rods, bamboo, classic reels, etc.. For what it's worth the fiberglass guys REALLY seem to like this rod model and I suspect that it's fairly collectable, but again, not really my thing.
SC 1
SC 2
SC 3
SC 4
SC 5

This rod is sold pending funds, but I'll leave the thread up until payment or arrangements are worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back