Simms Headwaters Guide Hip Pack-For Trade

F

fisherboy3

Trying to get rid of my gently used simms guide pack. Willing to trade for most fly fishing stuff within reason. The pack is the simms camo color. Can hold maybe 4 or 5 fly boxes plus all your other essential neds tippet, shot, gink ect. Let me know what ya got.- Kev

I have a really nice 10.5' Gaspe bamboo rod in very good condition. Should really check into its possible value. I actually have two and the original leather case. They were checked out by a local rod builder and he was impressed with the condition. They have additional butt sections too and extra tips.

I already have a bamboo rod...Kinda looking for a new brookie rod, or anything else fly fishing related that i dont have already. Thanks for the offer though longbow!

No problem. That's what I am looking for too. A nice little 2 wt setup.

Would you consider selling it? I also have a very nice Patagonia vest.

Do you have pics of the patagonia vest? The only thing with my pack is i cut a little bit of the big fly patch on the outer pocket out to go on the new pack i have. Still a huge fly patch though doesnt really affect it at all. Whats the vest look like?

do you have a pic of the guide pack? I could be interested in buying.

Pharm, if i cant get anybody to trade in a few weeks ill sell it. Not really looking to sell im looking more into getting some diferent gear. Ill let you know.-Kev

I posted a pick of my best under this section. It is the stock pic, but mine looks just like it and has only been used a couple of times. It is an XL size though.

Longbow, sorry bud but an XL is just too big. Id fit into a m or l but xl would be too big.

I have an Orvis Gale Force Hip pack and a regular Simms Headwaters Pack if either interest you. Also alot of Foam Morell boxes as well.

Back