Old message board

Chaz

Chaz

Dave,
In talking with some of the board members in my TU Chapter tey informed me that they couldn't get on and haven't been able to since the big crash. They apperntly have the old forum bookmarked and are going to the old site and are not able to sign on. I would recommend doing 1 of 2 things take the old forum away completely, or put a redirector on it. I don't think the later will solve the problem though. These folks, and probably many others like seeing me get blasted all the time, and want a good laugh. There are probably a lot more that are having problems caused by bookmarking the old site forum judging by the low number of old posts.
Chaz

Chaz,

Good point. I have had a few emails too. I have been waiting hoping I could to retrive and old items, but it probably won't happen. I am going to dump the old site.

I have done about everything I can to speed the site up. I did the final steps this weekend and that is way the site was doen for a while.

The only thing left for me to do is to move the site to another hosting company. I plan on working on that.

Dave

Tell them to type in www.paflyfish. com on the address bar. Thats what I had to do to get the new site.

Just a reminder that folks may have to register again once they find the restored site. It could be a bit frustrating for users that had an ID and password before the crash. Maybe an FAQ page?

That's how we all found out it was up again, I told them, but given the low body count, I'm sure there are plenty of folks who are still viewing the old stuff.

Back