Juniata River WW JAM! August 2 - 4, 2024

It looks like I'm in Friday through Sunday. I'll be a first-timer, and I'm bringing a tent. I will need an address.

Instead of tenting, I may bring my RV if that is okay with you. It's self-contained, and no hookups are needed.

Okay, I am not sure how many RV's I will be able to fit. I know it can't be a bunch of them that come. My parents are the property owners, let me run it by them first and see if they mind. I will go check it out some point soon, too.

Okay, I am not sure how many RV's I will be able to fit. I know it can't be a bunch of them that come. My parents are the property owners, let me run it by them first and see if they mind. I will go check it out some point soon, too.
Ok. The RV is only a 20' travel trailer. If not, I will gladly bring a tent.

Josh,
I'm looking to bring a 53' semi truck camper that requires a 220 line. Can we make that happen? Seriously though, I know I have a guide trip on the 3rd. If I don't get one on the 4th, I will keep the promise of floating you once for the experience.

Josh,
I'm looking to bring a 53' semi truck camper that requires a 220 line. Can we make that happen? Seriously though, I know I have a guide trip on the 3rd. If I don't get one on the 4th, I will keep the promise of floating you once for the experience.
Sounds good, Kray. Come on up, man. Looking forward to seeing that semi-camper. 😂🤣

I'm really bummed I'll be out of town. Last year this was wet, short and unproductive, and I really enjoyed myself, meeting others and Josh's incredible hospitality. First time I tent camped since the Pine creek jam. Hopefully next time.

Saltemose, your 20 ft camper will fit just fine.

This is looking like the lightest group ever so far.

Dear jifigz,

I hope to at least day trip for one or both days on the weekend. I had hoped to get the Friday off work but the vacation schedule made that impossible.

Regards,

Tim Murphy 🙂

Dear jifigz,

I hope to at least day trip for one or both days on the weekend. I had hoped to get the Friday off work but the vacation schedule made that impossible.

Regards,

Tim Murphy 🙂
Dear Tim Murphy,

Just quit your job. What is more important? Hard fighting fish and warm hospitality, or paying the bills and maintaining security for your future? I know you will make the right decision.

Regards,

Jifigz

P.S. I'd love to have you at least show up for a bit, especially since you snubbed me at Little Buffalo (I'm kidding.) I hope you can make it up for at least a meal and a few fish, though.

There has been no word from two of the most reliable attendees: linwood and KGStine. I hope all is well with you two fellers.

Dear Tim Murphy,

Just quit your job. What is more important? Hard fighting fish and warm hospitality, or paying the bills and maintaining security for your future? I know you will make the right decision.

Regards,

Jifigz

P.S. I'd love to have you at least show up for a bit, especially since you snubbed me at Little Buffalo (I'm kidding.) I hope you can make it up for at least a meal and a few fish, though.
Dear jifigz,

I will be there, and I'll bring bait casters and carp dough bait and fish for catties and Zekes if the water comes up. I seriously do want to come, if only to meet up with you and some of the other folks from the PAFF board whom I've yet to meet.

p.s. If you had any idea how much I would love to quit my job you wouldn't tempt me so. But my redneck retirement plan of hitting the Lotto isn't panning out! 😉

Regards,

Tim Murphy 🙂

I'll be there. Seems I have quite a busy schedule this summer, for a fella with no schedule!
Thanks for hosting again this year. Always a blast!!!

Friday thru Sunday.

Glad you're gonna make, Barry.

Let's hope none of these tropical storms/hurricanes blows the river out for us.

Back