How-to use the Pa Trout Stream Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seven. One of them is an old glass fenwick, and is on perma loan to a friend. The rest are used semi-regularly at least.

Last edited:
albatross
I have 10, but they aren't affecting my relationships...

Last edited:
A
I just counted and realized that I have eleven. I have a three up to a ten wt. Living in AK need many different sizes for many different fish.

Last edited:
TimMurphy
Dear Board,

I probably have 20 rods in very good to excellent fishable condition and maybe 10 more that can be used but shouldn't.

I try to use all of the good ones a couple two tree times a year but lately I haven't had the opportunity to use all of them.

I also have a reel for every rod! ;-)

Regards,
Tim Murphy

Last edited:
FishOnCamp
I had 10 but I just gave one to a friend's daughter. I have another blank ready to be built so I guess I'll be back at 10 soon enough.

Last edited:
gulfgreyhound
I confess ,I've got 7 that I use on a regular basis.Three others that are old,includind the first one I ever owned.Bought it in1950? I think. Also an old bamboo that was given to me. :cool:

Last edited:
littlejuniata
can't find my adding machine, mostly old worthless stuff though.

Last edited:
FarmerDave
Same here (as LJ).

do parts of rods count?;-)

Right now I have about 3 that I use, 3 or 4 more that are usable but I haven't used. One that I would like to use if I ever get around to fixing it. Then there are a couple more that are a little less than usable that I want to rebuild, then a few that are in various stages of restoration (rebuild), and a bunch of junk stored on a gun rack. Looks like a collection of short tomato stakes. In that junk there are a few incomplete rods that I would like to restore some day with new tip sections... Including an old H-I Tonka Queen. Now that was a cool rod. Yea I know it isn't what some would call a classic, but one of the best production rods ever built IMHO.

Glad I don't have a problem.

Last edited:
gfen
When this pole was posted, I had two.
Now I'm upto four.
I have a problem.

Last edited:
D

David, member on our site, recently shared with me a blog called Fly Fishing Reporter. SperryWater on Fly Fishing Reporter made a screen cast of how-to use Google Maps with the PaFlyFish Pa Trout Stream Maps. These maps were created by members of the PaFlyfish Forum. Now that these stream locations are in Google Maps there are easy to edit over time. The screen cast provides a short overview on how to use these maps. The Pa Trout Stream Maps can be found under the Site Menu on the left side of every page.

You might want to check out the Fly Fishing Reporter for some other useful information. Thanks David for the tip!

S
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the mention of my blog, Fly Fishing Reporter. It is relatively new and I was wondering where the bump in traffic came from - finally figured out it was PaFlyFish.com!

You guys have a great site and some of the best maps I've found on the internet - keep up the awesome work!

Ken Sperry (SperryWater)

Last edited:
S
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the mention of my blog, Fly Fishing Reporter. It is relatively new and I was wondering where the bump in traffic came from - finally figured out it was PaFlyFish.com!

You guys have a great site and some of the best maps I've found on the internet - keep up the awesome work!

Ken Sperry (SperryWater)

Last edited:
S
Hi Dave,

Ken Sperry (SperryWater)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back