2020 Paflyfish Tying Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2020 tying jam was a great success. Jack Fields arrived at my house the night before. We took off early and headed to the nature center. They let us in at 9 and we set up. We had a great range of fly tyers from seasoned fly fishers to novice and even a couple newbies who have only been tying for a couple of months. Everyone did a great job. We all had a lot of fun. Many of us look forward to this every year. I think this year a few of the 1st timers will certainly come back next year. I especially would like to thank Jack for handling all the fly pics. As usual, he did a great job.

I would also like to thank all the folks who donated items for our raffle. Raymond Rumph and Mainstream Outfitters, Dave Weaver and the rest. With our raffle, we ended up with a very nice donation to the Lehigh Gap Nature Center. I would also like to thank the good folks at the nature center for allowing us to host this great event at their facility.

I look forward to next year’s event. Thanks to all who participated and great job.

GenCon (Michael Lohman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back