..you know you'r a fly fiherman if......

When after you been flyfishing for over 30 years and you still get excided and have a hard sleeping the night before!

PaulG

cat whiskers and cat eye-brows are GREAT dry fly tail material.
but i would suggest that you wait untill they shed them naturally, and pick them off the floor, they do not like when you come at them with a pair of tweezers and try to pluck them!!!

steve98

When your wife walks barefoot by your tying desk and gets a hook stuck in her foot. She just looks down and pulls it out. She knows you only tie with BARBLESS HOOKS ............

...you go fishing on your honeymoon, and your wife pays the guide!!!
JH

You've sworn off marriage because you understand that no woman will.

When your daughter screams after seeing a large carpenter ant in the house you rush in and exclaim, "It's only a terrestrial...
size 14."

When, while driving, you always have to slow down while crossing a bridge to check out the water conditions.

When you wear Depends on the stream just so you don't have to stop fishing in the middle of a hatch.

When you spend more time at work on paflyfish.com than you do actually working.

And finally, when you find yourself unemployed because of the above, you think, "Good, now I can go fishing 7 days a week instead of just two."

rising fish always,
schrec

If you need a flashlight to find your way back to the car when you're satisfied you've caught all the fish you can from the evening hatch.

tomgamber wrote:
Chaz wrote:
You've sworn off marriage because you understand that no woman will.

Will what?

Looks like something didn't make it passed the language filter! :-D :-o :-D :-o

Hey i misssplleded fischeman!!!!!!!!!! You get lucky and find a good forum like this even though you cant splee rite.. Your out to din din on your 25th Wedding Aniversary and you order a March Brown with a Bead Head Dropper, medium well..........

"check the ornamental office ponds to see if they hold insect life"

Ever given serious though to sneaking into work after hours with the 4wt and some caddis to check koi off of your life list.

"When you wear Depends on the stream just so you don't have to stop fishing in the middle of a hatch."

Does anyone do this, cause it sounds like a hell of an idea to me!!

"When you spend more time at work on paflyfish.com than you do actually working."

Yah but...

brookie addict + booze = :p

Sure, me too man.

Back