Wild or stocked game...

Alnitak wrote:
The_Sasquatch wrote:
Look. We all know wild fish would never eat a piece of neon green chenille. My God. Next thing you know we'll be posting pictures of hot pink worms with gold beads hanging out of a trout's mouth asking if it's stocked or wild.

Like this guy? In his defense...he tossed the hook and I set it in his pectoral, so he didn't really "take" it for long. In my defense, it was a freezing cold (24F) day and I was fishing for stocked rainbows.

Jeff

Might be wild, since your pink fly doesn't have a bead.

The_Sasquatch wrote:
Alnitak wrote:
The_Sasquatch wrote:
Look. We all know wild fish would never eat a piece of neon green chenille. My God. Next thing you know we'll be posting pictures of hot pink worms with gold beads hanging out of a trout's mouth asking if it's stocked or wild.

Like this guy? In his defense...he tossed the hook and I set it in his pectoral, so he didn't really "take" it for long. In my defense, it was a freezing cold (24F) day and I was fishing for stocked rainbows.

Jeff

Might be wild, since your pink fly doesn't have a bead.

Yeah, this guy is definitely wild, he's from the Donegal. Just having fun with the San Juan. :D

Jeff

Obviously. I'm just busting ballz about junk flies and all that.

Pcray, the stream is stocked with adult trout.

I have one other picture of the fish, but it's of the other side of the fish. Taking too many fish pictures cost me one cellphone, so I'm trying not to make it two.

Back