Whatcha think?

I don't want to step out of my boundaries and challenge anyones manhood... but two guys, in a secluded room playing with "latex"....

I'm glad I only stayed one night in your room and fell asleep fast...

ryguyfi wrote:
I'm glad I only stayed one night in your room and fell asleep fast...

You didn't accept food or drink from them, did you? I mean, just how heavy a sleeper are you...?

Now there's something new there........pool table felt , i'm gonna have to try that. I'll bet that stuff will hold a bubble a long time. I remember reading about felt flies in Herters catalog and felt is just matted fur so THAT should be worth trying.

osprey wrote:
Now there's something new there........pool table felt , i'm gonna have to try that. I'll bet that stuff will hold a bubble a long time. I remember reading about felt flies in Herters catalog and felt is just matted fur so THAT should be worth trying.

Craft store, actually. Maybe your local fly shop (looks around furtively)... Get the stuff that looks green weenie-ish, "caddis green,' if you will.

Cut a strip. Bind it down to the hook from eye to bend.
Wind back up 1/4 of the way.
Pull felt over, tie down. Hey, look, it makes a hump!
Lift up, advance a bit, pull felt down, tie.
Hey, look, a second hump!
Now, do it again, third hump's the charm.
Last time pull it down, bind it down and tie it off for a head.
Viola, felt inch worm. Make 'em small, make 'em long. Caterpillars come in all colours.

Here, I've attached a picture...

ericcarle2.jpg

Red head is optional.

Exactly........do that with the closed cell foam , for a floater.

Here, I've attached a picture...

That catapillar looks like he is gonna have to show us where you touched him on the doll.

(i know, i know i used it on alpa the other day but it's funny)

I know this is best suited for OT, but it sort of segues.. So, we pull into the lot, we get out and the first thing a certain unnamed friend of yours does is walk up, show me a picture of Stephanie from LazyTown and then give me this crazed "what's up?!?" look.

Now, on the level, that's pretty weird.

But, what's weirder is the fact that he was driving around looking up pictures of Stephanie from LazyTown in your car.

And the casuality in which you accepted this fact as just another moment in your friendship.

I know this is best suited for OT, but it sort of segues.. So, we pull into the lot, we get out and the first thing a certain unnamed friend of yours does is walk up, show me a picture of Stephanie from LazyTown and then give me this crazed "what's up?!?" look. Now, on the level, that's pretty weird. But, what's weirder is the fact that he was driving around looking up pictures of Stephanie from LazyTown in your car. And the casuality in which you accepted this fact as just another moment in your friendship.

Might I remind you of the conversation the two of you had regarding a certain iCarly lead?

jdaddy wrote:
Might I remind you of the conversation the two of you had regarding a certain iCarly lead?

I'm pro-Jenny McGurdy, and that was AFTER he whipped out Stephanie.

Besides, it might be unseemly, but have you seen Lazy Town yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0CHAZJr3OE

Watch and despair!

I'm done derailing this thread, you might wanna bust that back out for Friday Jams, though.

Will have to watch it later. I hit play and the kids came running like little Disney addicts.

Wait. What is happening here? Ok, you, along with big boy are not allowed anywhere near my kids. Sam from iCarly? And big boy is lusting after this?

Attachments

• Pedo_bear_trap_The_Best_of_Pedo_Bear-s630x654-42701.jpg
    Pedo_bear_trap_The_Best_of_Pedo_Bear-s630x654-42701.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 2
jdaddy wrote:
Wait. What is happening here? Ok, you, along with big boy are not allowed anywhere near my kids. Sam from iCarly? And big boy is lusting after this?

I'd like to point out...I, well, look...Its not like that.

I could defend this, but I find this to not be the time nor place.

Also, I saw your eyes in the Cali Burrito, sir. So don't even try...

I'm not defending his thoughts on LazyTown, dude.. That's just weird.

jdaddy wrote:
I really like these hooks for Vladi nymphs. They are Orvis 1512 Swimming Nymph hooks. I use size 6. They have a great bend to them, allowing you to build up a nice lead base and latex for bottom bouncing.

This hook has been discontinued by Orvis. Are there any replacements on the market?

wsender wrote:
jdaddy wrote:
I really like these hooks for Vladi nymphs. They are Orvis 1512 Swimming Nymph hooks. I use size 6. They have a great bend to them, allowing you to build up a nice lead base and latex for bottom bouncing.

This hook has been discontinued by Orvis. Are there any replacements on the market?

Daiichi 1770.

Is that really the girl from lazzytown

Back