What do you want for Christmas

shakey wrote:
my girls birthday is november fourth.i'm thinking of getting her a regal vise.(then for christmas i'd get extra goodies,haha)

The gift that keeps on giving.

Heritage- that's funny about the tires.

I needed tires badly. Made the adult decision recently to buy new ones and for-go a trip to the Salmon River this year.
(ah- well, sometime I will make it there)

No fear driving on dirt roads or winter trips to Erie now.

For Christmas- my health- in the grand scheme of things.

Or perhaps-I should be wishing for a new job- haha.

But I would be thrilled catch a trout larger than 25 inches.

I would never say I not blessed and I dont take much for granted.

Fish on----

jayL wrote:
Good luck with the kid sal.

I thought about it. For christmas, I want someone to pay my student loans so I can go fishing more than once a month.

Any takers?

I know how you feel Jay. I'm at the point where I'm making close to triple payments on my student loans to get them over and done with as soon as possible. I'm trying to pay off the 15 year note in 7. I want to be completely out of debt by the time I'm 30. Then I'll take all that money and save it towards retirement. It's a pretty agressive plan that is by a guy named Dave Ramsey. You should check it out.

Wmass wrote:
For me it's new waders, mine fill with water within a minute, not even sure why I use them.

Flip them inside out, fill them with water and mark the holes with permanent marker. Fix the leaks with GOOP. I just fixed mine not too long ago and taking them for a test ride tomorrow to see if they leak anymore. I fixed 6 leaks in them so I know how you feel with the leaky waders. Mine were practically brand new though.

Ryan

a double on grouse over my oldest setter.

New waders! Leaky hip boots suck..

Attachments

• PEAS.jpg
    PEAS.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2
hey slave i like the post about the albright being close to the orvis superfine , i been tossing arround the idea of a 3wt . their site i beleive says try the rod for 10 days and if u don't like it send it back , can't beat it for a cheap brush buster brookie rod , by the way haveing a baby girl surprisingly takes the heat off u when u want to go fishing after they are about 2-1/2 and can ride long trips to shopping malls far away ...ha hahahaa

by the way haveing a baby girl surprisingly takes the heat off u when u want to go fishing after they are about 2-1/2 and can ride long trips to shopping malls far away ...ha hahahaa

Now there is an idea i never considered :) My wife loves shopping, oh you just might have bought me extra fishing time. Thanks :)

I have called the cops , 3 times , he threatened me with a pistol once and said it was a cell phone , the cops don't do anything or the fish commishion.

Back