Value of C & R

Thanks, Barbless.

Looks like I have to study spot patterns or start tagging fish :)

I've caught the same stupid Palomino at least 3 times in the last year and a half in the fly stretch on the LL. Once on an egg, once on a streamer, and once on a trico. There's probably about 5 others on here that have caught him too.

djs12354 wrote:
Fishing on one of our favorite spots today with my Brother and Dan (Moonbeam) when I hit the bow in the picture titled He's Baaack.

I thought it might be the same fish I caught last Saturday, but after looking at photos, it was not. It is, however, the same fish I caught back on March 15th! :-D

To think I have friends who ask why i put the fish back after catching them. :lol:

Not the same fish but you point is very well taken. Just look at the fins.

Dj, Yours is an easy one to differentiate. The top trout has one spot on his mandable, the bottom has multiple.

dubthethorax wrote:
I've caught the same stupid Palomino at least 3 times in the last year and a half in the fly stretch on the LL. Once on an egg, once on a streamer, and once on a trico. There's probably about 5 others on here that have caught him too.[/quote

I know that "banana" fish,but I think he's gone now,don't see him there anymore.

Back