Tiger Trout - Nice to be home

Out4Trout

Out4Trout

Hello All,

I recently moved back to PA after spending the past 12 years in Colorado for work. Lots of fish out there but I am happy to be back with my family. I live in Albrightsville a few miles from Hickory Run state park and have found many small brook trout streams to fish up this way. I live in Towamensing Trails and we have part of Mud Run running right through the private property here.

Anyway, I have been reading posts on here for the past month or so but had a problem joining as I kept getting a message that the site was not accepting new members. I try to fly fish at least once a week all year long and would welcome company if anyone lives up this way.

I was blessed with what I think is a wild Tiger Trout a few weeks back in Mud Run and have caught quite a few brookies from there along with Hickory Run by the State Park office.

Attachments

• IMG_1564.JPG
    IMG_1564.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1632.jpg
    IMG_1632.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 6
Figured out how to add pix : )

Nice work! Welcome to the forum.

That tiger trout sure is cool. The second brookie is so dark. Nice fish both. Maybe I’ll send you a pm and we can meet up to chase some gemmies.

Out4,
Welcome to PAFF and welcome back to PA. We're glad to have you as part of our online FFing community. Beauty of a tiger you have there.

Sorry for the headache getting registered.

Welcome aboard. Nice fish! GG

Excellent work! I know that area well. You can spend a lifetime exploring all of the streams near you.

Welcome to the area. I live just up 903 between Lake Harmony and Blakeslee.

So many trout streams in our area, not too mention the Lehigh.

Boy, some guys really know how to make an entrance eh ?
????

Thanks for all the kind words, its nice to be welcome when joining a new site. I have been a member of some sites in the past out in Colorado where new people always got treated like crap and ignored. I never did that and stopped using the sites that were like that. I am always willing to help others and will offer any advice I can if I have information to any specific streams and/or fishing locations.

I am also ALWAYS willing to go fishing and work from home so I can get away anytime/any day and prefer weekdays as the streams are less crowded for sure. Hit me up if any of you are up this way : )

Welcome aboard. Nice tiger!

So many brookies in so many watersheds up there are dark like that. Love it

Welcome to Pa and PaFF

Back