Way to go there, Pop. congrats

Congrats man!

Boyer

Congrats for your precious catch!

Attachments

• Fishing_Girl.jpg
    Fishing_Girl.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1
I can see she already has you wrapped hook, line and sinker. Or should I say Caddis, Stonefly and Mayfly. Congrats!!

I go on vacation and the wheels come flying off!!

Congrats!

Awesome Ryan, Congrats to you and your wife on the new arrival! You look proud.

congrats - fatherhood does change your outlook quite a bit.

Congrats!!! It will change your life dramatically...for the better!! Enjoy every moment!

Congratulations on your beautiful new baby girl! Enjoy every moment with her because they grow up all too soon, I'm sure you will. Seems like yesterday when our girls were that size. Now they are grown up, through college, married and I'm taking their kids fishing! One daughter still fishes, the other doesn't but we'd go fishing together every Sunday afternoon when they were growing up.

Congrats and enjoy the ride. I know I have never had so much fun in my life.

Cheers.

Too cute! Congratulations.

I am proud to say I have kept 2 that size.

Congratulations. Get her fishing ASAP. That way you don't lose 20 years. As a matter of fact you would GAIN 20 years. Enjoy.

Thanks everyone! It has been just a whirlwind lately. She's been sleeping pretty good and the worst part is all the visitors lol. Just waiting to relax and get on with being parents. It's great though, I wouldn't trade it for the world, or even a fishing trip to New Zealand right now. :)

Congratulations!! Hope you got some sleep the last few weeks!

Congrats! There is nothing in the world like being a father. My little girl is 2 and a half. I have started her this summer fishing with a worm and bobber catching all kinds of sunnies. Won't be long until I have her casting the fly rod.

Yesssssss! Good show buddy! Congrats! We will have to get together soon if you ever get out of the house again!!

Congratulations, she is beautiful.

Back