testing the drone

I recall seeing something about the FAA banning the commercial use of drones so you may want to look into that. Pretty cool footage!

steveo wrote:
I recall seeing something about the FAA banning the commercial use of drones so you may want to look into that. Pretty cool footage!

Was recently overturned by the courts. They say FAA has no jurisdiction.

Glad to hear that! We don't need the government telling us we can't do even more stuff.

yeah I was worried about that because like I said I have 2 golf courses that want to use it as advertisement.. and I was kind of upset that I wasn't going to be able to do it for them.. then the court denied it..

on a separate note, im not sure why all of you are hellbent on shooting it down with #6 lol. its not like any of you will ever get to see it as I wont ever fly it in public unless I know Im in control of the crowd watching and obvious permission is given

for now ill save it for backpack trips and private property

I was saying, if I owned one of those toys, someone in my neck of the woods would shoot it down.

I get people all the time now asking me about using it for duck and goose hunting.. I would think that for how noisy it is, that it wouldn't work, and one of my dumb friends or family members would shoot it...

BrookieChaser wrote:
I was saying, if I owned one of those toys, someone in my neck of the woods would shoot it down.

I would think ducks would spook too easily. They're like turkeys in my experience.

yep. sure would.. so for now all I can do is "stage" hunting scenarios if contacted about it.. oh well.. I just really want to do the fishing thing with it, and if anything else comes about cool.. but don't expect to see me in a police report with it.. (knock on wood) lol

BrookieChaser wrote:
I would think ducks would spook too easily. They're like turkeys in my experience.

Swet video. Fly that thing down the letort about 6" above the surface and count the dust clouds from freaked out fish.

Can you tie a leader to it and drop a nymph?

Back