Surf rod

When you come over and cast my 9 wt you can give my waders back . Hopefully they don't have any new holes :cool:

Fredrick wrote:
When you come over and cast my 9 wt you can give my waders back . Hopefully they don't have any new holes :cool:

Wait. He has a pair of yours also?

jdaddy wrote:
Fredrick wrote:

Wait. He has a pair of yours also?

Yeah hopefully they come back in better condition than yours :lol:

How many pairs of waders does that dude need? He's only gonna be there for what a week two weeks?

not to go (further) off topic, but I wouldn't wear anything of jdaddy's... he pees in 'em.

(on topic!) i thought you used a two hander on the beach, Fred?

He got the wifes Patagonias at the JAM and proceeded to call the next day, ""Um your waders. . . did they have a belt? I mean I know the rip was from me, but I am not sure if the belt was there or if the suspender buckles were damaged before I got them". LOL.
Not sure about Freddies.

I have not taken a wiz in those waders, though Shane stuffed himself into them somehow.

Because not only am I weird fat, I am also weird skinny.

Pete41 wrote
Use the needle knot and pliobond it and the connection between fly line and running line will last as long as the shooting head does.
if you use cortland braided mono for running line you don't have to have a knot. just run head up mono line and add a whip at the end of the splice. Goes throw the guides like butter. And no stretching of the running line either. comes in 100 foot spools in 30 or 50lb. test. I don't even get tangles like some running lines.

Yes I use a two hander but I also use a regular 9 wt sometimes . Jdaddy my waders filled the void when yours failed . I haven't seen them since :-o

Back